We have a lot to offer…
Our forward thinking, proactive and friendly company culture has resulted in us recruiting and developing a highly trained and motivated team of professionals.
We encourage all our employees to develop their skills and qualifications and we actively achieve this through our structured training, staff appraisals and personal development schemes.
- Competitive salary
- A bonus structure
- Matched employer pension contributions up to 5%
- Minimum 22 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Paid training and development in our staff
- Flexible working requests always considered, and include a home working policy for part week
- Staff summer and winter parties
- Subsidised monthly social events – recent outings have included Go-Karting, cocktail making, and curry night.
- Organised and run by the staff therefore open to any suggestions.
- Regular office outings for lunch; and seasonal ice cream and bacon roll deliveries
- Cycle-scheme available for staff members to purchase tax and NI free cycles
- Private healthcare and opportunity to add cover for immediate family members.
- Free access for staff and their immediate family to WeCare, providing: 24/7 GP services; Get Fit programmes; Mental Health support and counselling; and, financial and legal support
- In-house qualified Mental Health first aiders
- Life assurance in the event of death in service
- Income Protection (for Advisers)- in the event of incapacity, we will pay up to 75% of annual salary until State Pension Age
- With offices in two beautiful locations (Exeter and Exmouth) you are spoilt for choice. Lunch on the beach or sat in the grounds of Exeter Cathedral.
Have we got your attention?